We recognize the importance of the Personal Information Protection Policy, we believe that it is our social responsibility to comply with laws and regulations and protect your personal information with the utmost care, so that we can ensure that our guests can stay safely, and we will handle it strictly.
Acquisition of Personal Information
When we receive personal information from guests, we will clearly indicate in advance the purpose of using that personal information (the "purpose of use").
However, in the following cases, we may omit the presentation of the purpose of use.
- When we receive personal information by making inquiries via our website, telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.
- When we receive personal information by exchanging business cards, etc.
Scope of personal information
When we receive personal information from guests, we usually include the following.
- Your name, place of work, contact information (telephone number, fax, e-mail address, etc.) For reservations made by e-mail, the address will be required.
- Personal information of the guest who applied (If the guest who is staying is different from the guest who applied.)
Purpose of use the personal information
We will use the personal information provided by guests within the scope of the following purposes.
- To make reservations by phone or e-mail and to register guests at check-in.
- To provide services such as newsletters, events, and campaign announcements.
- To manag our communications with guests.
In the case of asking questions about other information for the purpose of improving the provision of services to guests, etc., in that case, we will clarify the purpose in advance.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose personal information provided by guests to any third party except in the following cases.
- With the guests' consent.
- When disclosure is requested by the relevant organization by law.
- In the case of disclosure in a state where the guests' individual cannot be identified among the above.
How we share personal information
We may disclose guests' personal information to subcontractors to the extent necessary.
Disclosure of subcontractors refers to informing the company that entrusted the delivery service such as reservation works, guest's lost items, deliveries, etc. with the guest's name and address.
About the safety management of personal information
Regarding the management of guests' personal information, we appoint a person who is responsible for management and manages it appropriately.We will strive to prevent the leakage of personal information to the outside world.
Protection of personal information at links from this web site
Changes to this policy
If there is a change in the acquisition, scope, purpose of use, etc. of your personal information, we will post it on the website and inform you of the latest information.